Carousel Panel 9

Carousel Panel 10

Carousel Panel 11

Carousel Panel 12

Carousel Panel 13

Carousel Panel 14

Carousel Panel 15

Carousel Panel 16

Carousel Panel 17

Carousel Panel 18

Carousel Panel 19

33

Well, today was the big "three-three" celebration. Of course, my initial's are E.E.E. and my company is E-Cubed or E3 Music. So this was a very special birthday celebration for me, with extra numerological meaning. Three "E"s, the number 3, etc. You get it.

After working all night at the office, I came home to clean up, and spend the day with Michele and my children. We headed out to Camarillo, where they were hosting a Jazz and Art festival. The kids found playgrounds to play at, and we heard some big bands, and finished up with a lovely bluegrass group.

Then, later on in the evening, my wife treated me to a great dinner at King Fish. I had coconut-curry shrimp with pineapple and snap-peas over jasmine rice.

We then proceeded to check out "Burn After Readin" the new Coen Brother's flick. It was fun and entertaining, but pretty much rubbish. Aside from the score being the biggest sore thumb and doing nothing to rescue the botched movie, the plot was scatterbrained, and contrived. It coudl easily have been called "Burn Before Watching". I don't really even recommend it to Coen Brother's fans. It was just an excuse to fulfill a studio contract obviously. Brad Pitt was extraodrinary though, and Clooney was spot-on. It was mostly Carter Burwell's fault.

0 comments